Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Just one of those days..........

Were you realize that you can turn it all around and live free. Today I figured out so much about myself while thinking and looking inward. I'm very happy at this moment and have to share. I have alot of goals that I know I can reach and I'm going to go for them and succeed.

This list will sort of be boring and generic in some ways, but dammit it's my list on my blog ^_~

List of goals both long term and short term. (Beware the randomness, sort of a bucket list but not really)

1. Start drawing and painting again. I have a talent for it and I hate the fact that I've been ignoring it for so long. I want to create something to hang in my house and maybe stuff for friends so that I can be immortal through what I do. I think it would be amazing knowing someone has a piece of your artwork somewhere after you are gone.

2. By the time I'm 32 I want to have over 10,000 in savings. This seems like a reachable number and I want to use this money to do some things that will appear on this list later.

3. Get more of the movies I love on dvd/blu ray to support the people who make them. Same thing with music and tv shows.

4. Get in shape. I am happy with my body, but I could be happier. I truly believe I am the sexiest fat man alive, but why not try to be the sexiest in shape man alive? This friday I am joining the gym where my friend Dawn goes, so this goal is on it's way to happening. I will be using the book The Abs Diet to go on this journey and reach the sexiness at the end of my path. ^_^

5. Have some cool framed art, both personal and of some classic peices I adore. This will be hard to figure out, I have way too many things I like, it's ridiculously bad.

6. Have one, maybe two really cool and personal tattoos. I want one of them to be a  passage from my favorite book, House of Leaves. The passage is as follows:

Little solace comes
to those who grieve
when thoughts keep drifting
as walls keep shifting
and this great blue world of ours
seems a house of leaves

moments before the wind.

7. Travel to some places I've always wanted to go. Namely Brazil for Iguassu Falls(picture below) and the gorgeous women. Europe, a tropical island and a few other places. So many historical sites I would love to visit.



8. Live out some "fantasies" I've always wanted to do/try/experiment with etc.

9. Have the collected works of all my favorite authors. Have book shelf upon book shelf of glorious novels, comics and works of literature.

So much more will be added to this list over time, this is just the start. I look forward to pursuing the things I want and the people I can meet and take with me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment