Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The first gust of wind

Ah, were to begin..... Life is so great right now in so many ways, some are lacking but meh, I honestly really can't complain. Nor should I, things could always be much worse. My friends are all so bad ass!! I don't know what I'm hoping to accomplish with this blog, I guess self expression? Maybe I can chronicle the epic/dumb/retarted/fail/lazy/inspiring/weird/random things/road trips that me and my friends will do and experience, if only to look back for my own satisfaction later. I'm always up for entertaining people along the way as well, I did want to be a comedian in my younger days. I'm thinking of pursuing that once again maybe. I am working on material to go to a comedy club and attempt amatuer night at some point. I have some good bits on rap music and rednecks at the moment. Who knows maybe they could be my platinum tickets to Bubba Hotep's Christmas Land factory. Sounds like a very random place to tour, :).

Well here goes, I'll start with one of my favorite things in the world, movies.

5 movies everyone better see before they die, or they will die at my hands(highly biased list to follow suit, obviously)......yeah let's just go with that title.

1. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
2. Night of the Living Dead
3. Donnie Darko
4. Dawn of the Dead
5. Memento

That's all for now as it's 4:23 am my time and I need to go to sleep for work tomorrow afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment